Christmas came early! New version of gMap is ready!
As always, you can download it from github.
I had a lot of feature requests since last version and I hope I covered them all.
Here is what’s new in 3.3.0:
- fixAfterResize – fixing issues with loading gMaps in tabs
- changeSettings – works with most of initial options
- mapclick(callback) – bind for map click event
- geocode(address, callback) – shorthand for geocoding
- draggable markers (thanks to theMarvin)
I’m getting close to the point where I’ll consider gMap completed. Now it’s just about the time to improve documentation, which is still in 3.1.0 (sorry for that) and to complete test coverage.
I’d like to share a link to Magic Gallery WordPress Plugin: http://www.magicgalleryplugin.com/ It uses gMap and has a very nice design.
If you want to support my work and make my Christmas even better, please consider donating (button on the right sidebar).
That’s all the news, merry Christmas everyone!